- Lost an essential service in government cuts
- Lost your job due to public sector cuts.
- Unemployed, particularly if you’ve been out of work for a long time or if you are coming out of school, college or university and have been unable to find work.
- Struggling to pay rent, bills or buy food
- Been sent on forced unpaid workfare placements
- Affected by benefit reforms, especially people with large families
The above is not a definitive list by any means, but we’ve had requests for these stories in the past few months, and would like to be able…
View original post 65 more words