Have you been affected by the cuts or recession? Recently we’ve been getting increasing requests from journalists who are looking for people to talk to, and we want to hear from you if you’d be happy to talk to the press when they are looking for a real example to illustrate their stories.
- Lost an essential service in government cuts
- Lost your job due to public sector cuts.
- Unemployed, particularly if you’ve been out of work for a long time or if you are coming out of school, college or university and have been unable to find work.
- Struggling to pay rent, bills or buy food
- Been sent on forced unpaid workfare placements
- Affected by benefit reforms, especially people with large families
The above is not a definitive list by any means, but we’ve had requests for these stories in the past few months, and would like to be able…
View original post 65 more words