1Latest addition to Gogwit’s Blog is a reblog.
Please give this your urgent attention and, if possible, support.
The following day, Parents at Montgoomery School have a public meeting:
Thursday 26th January 7.30pm-9pm
Community Hall, Sparkbrook Islamic Centre, Sydenham Road, Sparkbrook B11 1ND (Children welcome)
- Roger Godsiff, Labour MP for Birmingham Hall Green
- Kevin Courtney, deputy general secretary, NUT
- Anne Brimacombe, national executive member, NASUWT
- speakers from NAHT and GMB unions
- speaker from ‘Parents at Montgomery school’ campaign
- Richard Hatcher, Alliance Against Birmingham Academies
The government, supported by the headteacher and some of the governors, are planning to turn Montgomery primary school into an Academy owned and run by a private Academy chain. The school would no longer be…
View original post 261 more words